• Plan, organize, and develop customer status by understanding customer demands to identify the business opportunity with Makro.
• Improve top and bottom line by customer group at the store, mainly focusing on Food Retailer, Horeca and Service groups.
• Coach Customer development Officer to work effectively by ensuring the implementation of customer smart approach and relationship building with customers.
• Execute the customer marketing and category plan by customer group and feedback about customers’ demand
• Approach key account member and high potential customers in catchment area
• Build and leverage our strategic plans to attain sustainable growth and advantage by building customer loyalty
• Develop and execute strategies, in line with the overall corporate and store objectives, to improve customer base, retention and growth on all areas of key customer variables
• Develop strategies in the efficient handling of customer complaints; feedback and provide solutions
Graduate of Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Economics, computer science or related courses
5-7 years of working experience, At least 2-3 years supervisory experience in sales and customers service, database management of a retailer or wholesale organization
Self-motivated,Well-organized, Thorough in numbers