1. Manage relationships with key account customers and approach potential target to be Makro customers. Also identify market opportunity, un-tapped areas to increase sales and margin.
2. Work closely with Key Account HO to define development strategy for individual Key Account Customers to increase customer spending and loyalty.
3. Dealing with the Influence and Decision Maker of Key Account Customers to succeed the Top Line and Bottom Line target (KPIs:Sales & Profit and number of valuable accounts)
4. Work with Store SGM/CDM/ASGM/Fresh Manager/Section Manager and Commercial to develop effective customer activities plan by individual Key Account Customer on a regular basis
5. Work with Store Operation team (SGM/CDM/ASGM) to ensure effective communication/ transaction of customer agreement and expectation to meet 100% customer satisfaction.
6. Coordinate with Commercial team, Quality Assurance, and O2O store team to ensure product supply and product quality are within an agreement with Key Account Customers.
7. Work with Finance on risk assessment of those potential customers to ensure zero risk to Makro.
8. Collaborate, prepare and support documents for Legal on credit sales agreement to be in line flavour of Makro.
9. Ensure good working relationship with internal and external customer in achievement of optimum customer satisfaction.
10. Problem solving for customer satisfaction in primary level and find solution.
Graduate of Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Economics, computer science or related courses.
At least 3-4 years supervisory experience in sales and Key Account Customers management of international and/or multi-international organization.
Computer literate, Selling skills, Negotiation skills, Communication skills, Time management, Project management.
Pleasant, self-motivated, well-organized, thorough in number, flexible and result oriented.